Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests and repairs cash registers, using handtools, power tools, and circuit test meters: Examines mechanical assemblies, such as printing mechanisms, counters, and keyboards, for worn or damaged parts, using precision gauges.
- 2) Replaces defective parts, or reshapes parts on bench lathe or grinder.
- 3) Tests electrical control units, wiring, and motors, using circuit test equipment.
- 4) Replaces defective electrical parts, using handtools and welding and soldering equipment.
- 5) Cleans and oils moving parts.
- 6) May service adding machines.
Is being a "CASH-REGISTER SERVICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASH-REGISTER SERVICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASH-REGISTER SERVICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASH-REGISTER SERVICER"
Job Number: 1537