"CASER, SHOE PARTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Gathers and sorts shoe parts for delivery to other departments or workers: Collects parts, such as heels, quarters, linings, and outsoles from baskets, bins, or racks, following quality, quantity, size, and style specifications.
- 2) Sorts parts according to identifying numbers and bundles or places them in containers for delivery.
- 3) Receives and stores parts.
- 4) May examine parts for defects, such as cracks or rough finishes.
- 5) May copy identifying numbers from order ticket onto shoe parts or containers, using crayon or pencil.
- 6) May stamp container number onto order ticket, using ink stamp.
Is being a "CASER, SHOE PARTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASER, SHOE PARTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASER, SHOE PARTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASER, SHOE PARTS"
Job Number: 1529