Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Carves individual portions from roasts and poultry to obtain maximum number of meat portions, using carving knives and meat-slicing machines: Disjoints roasts and poultry.
- 2) Slices uniform portions of meat and places sliced meat in steamtable container, or arranges individual portions on plate.
- 3) Ladles gravy over food and garnishes plate.
- 4) Removes shells from seafood and bones fish, using forks.
- 5) May weigh sliced meat to ensure that portions are uniform.
- 6) May serve food from steamtable.
Is being a "CARVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARVER"
Job Number: 1515