Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Draws cartoons for publications to amuse readers and interpret or illustrate news highlights, advertising, stories, or articles: Develops personal ideas or reads written material to develop ideas from context.
- 2) Discusses ideas with editor or publisher's representative or sketches cartoon drawing and submits drawing for approval.
- 3) Makes changes and corrections as necessary and finishes drawing.
- 4) May develop and draw comic strips.
- 5) May be designated according to type of cartoons drawn as Editorial Cartoonist; Sports Cartoonist.
Is being a "CARTOONIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARTOONIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARTOONIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARTOONIST"
Job Number: 1512