Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out and draws embroidery cartoon on pattern paper to form embroidery pattern for emblems, according to specifications: Lays out and draws sketch of cartoon, using drafting instruments, such as triangle, pencils, and crayons.
- 2) Places customer-approved cartoon in enlarging apparatus.
- 3) Positions pattern paper on drawing board beneath enlarger and pushes button to illuminate enlarger.
- 4) Looks through eyepiece of enlarger and traces image of cartoon onto pattern paper to form embroidery pattern.
- 5) Writes specifications on border of pattern and marks identifying information on outside of pattern, using pencil.
Is being a "CARTOON DESIGNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARTOON DESIGNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARTOON DESIGNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARTOON DESIGNER"
Job Number: 1511