Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that forms and glues flat blanks or continuous roll of paperboard into finished cartons for packing merchandise: Adjusts forming bars to accommodate size of box to be shaped, using handtools.
- 2) Fills glue pots with adhesive and positions rollers to dispense glue onto paperboard.
- 3) Loads feeding magazine with blanks, or mounts roll of paper on machine standard and threads paper to feeding mechanism and starts machine.
- 4) Observes machine operation to detect malfunction.
- 5) May load machine with roll of waxed, parchment, or other paper used to line cartons.
- 6) May mount roll of metal strip to form cutting edge on cartons.
- 7) May stamp data with handstamp or attach automatic stamping device.
Is being a "CARTON-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARTON-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARTON-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARTON-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1508