Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates one or more looms equipped with pile-wire mechanism to weave carpeting: Moves lever to open shed and inserts specified number of pile wires through shed in sequence to produce pile.
- 2) Forces cop of filling into shuttle, using mallet, and inserts shuttle into loom.
- 3) Places wax in holder to lubricate pile wires as wires enter and are withdrawn from shed.
- 4) Starts loom and observes weaving to detect exhausted filling packages, mispicks, and irregular cutting of pile.
- 5) Replaces exhausted filling, inserts pile wires into missed loops, and replaces dull cutting blades.
- 6) May be designated according to type of carpet woven as Velvet Weaver.
Is being a "CARPET WEAVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARPET WEAVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARPET WEAVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARPET WEAVER"
Job Number: 1493