"CARPET INSPECTOR, FINISHED"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines finished carpeting for weaving or tufting defects, variations in color and finish, soil, and uneven shearing: Pulls carpeting from roll onto floor to facilitate inspection.
- 2) Walks or crawls over carpeting, feeling and scanning carpeting for defects.
- 3) Repairs weaving defects and cleans soiled areas or notifies BURLER to make repairs.
- 4) Marks finishing and shearing defects with chalk.
- 5) Notifies respective departments of defects.
- 6) Measures length of carpeting or pile height for conformance to specifications, using ruler and tape measure.
- 7) Records yardage on work ticket.
- 8) Compares carpeting with standard swatches and grades carpeting according to standards for various grades.
Is being a "CARPET INSPECTOR, FINISHED" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARPET INSPECTOR, FINISHED" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARPET INSPECTOR, FINISHED"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARPET INSPECTOR, FINISHED"
Job Number: 1490