Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Constructs and repairs structural woodwork and equipment in establishment, working from blueprints, drawings, or oral instructions: Builds, repairs, and installs counters, cabinets, benches, partitions, floors, doors, building framework, and trim, using carpenter's handtools and power tools.
- 2) Installs glass in windows, doors, and partitions.
- 3) Replaces damaged ceiling tile, floor tile, and wall coverings.
- 4) May build cabinets and other wooden equipment in carpenter shop, using woodworking machines, such as saws, shaper, and jointer.
- 5) May install items, such as window shades, venetian blinds, and curtain rods, wall fans, and door locks for tenants.
- 6) May be designated according to place at which work is performed as Carpenter, Mine; or according to specific items made or maintained as Flume Maker; Frame Maker; Meat-Cutting-Block Repairer.
Is being a "CARPENTER, MAINTENANCE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARPENTER, MAINTENANCE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARPENTER, MAINTENANCE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARPENTER, MAINTENANCE"
Job Number: 1480