Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Erects prefabricated buildings at building sites, using carpenter's handtools: Directs TRUCK-CRANE OPERATOR in positioning floor, wall, ceiling, and roof panels on house foundation.
- 2) Aligns and fastens panels, using chalkline, hammer, and nails.
- 3) Cuts openings in floor panels for wiring, using power saw.
- 4) Measures, cuts, and fastens siding, exterior trim, and sheetrock to frame members, using tape measure, power saw, nails, and hammer.
- 5) May direct workers engaged in assembling prefabricated buildings.
Is being a "CARPENTER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARPENTER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARPENTER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARPENTER I"
Job Number: 1476