"CARDROOM ATTENDANT I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects house fees from players and sells gambling chips, food, beverages, and tobacco in cardroom: Collects specified house fees periodically from card players.
- 2) Prepares collection report for submission to supervisor.
- 3) Sells gambling chips, food, beverages and tobacco to accommodate players upon request.
- 4) May distribute new card decks to players as required.
- 5) May explain and interpret operating rules of house to patrons requesting information.
Is being a "CARDROOM ATTENDANT I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARDROOM ATTENDANT I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARDROOM ATTENDANT I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARDROOM ATTENDANT I"
Job Number: 1464