Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs diagnostic tests of cardiovascular and pulmonary systems of patients to aid physician in diagnosis and treatment of heart, lung, and blood vessel disorders: Prepares patient for test and explains procedures to obtain cooperation and reassure patient.
- 2) Conducts electrocardiogram, phonocardiogram, echocardiogram, stress testing, and other tests to aid in diagnosis of cardiovascular system, using variety of specialized electronic test equipment, recording devices, and laboratory instruments.
- 3) Conducts tests of pulmonary system to aid physician in diagnosis of pulmonary disorders, using spirometer and other respiratory testing equipment.
- 4) Operates multichannel physiologic monitor, as part of cardiac catheterization team, to measure and record functions of cardiovascular and pulmonary systems of patient during cardiac catheterization.
- 5) Alerts physician to instrument readings outside normal ranges during cardiac catheterization procedures.
- 6) Provides test results to physician.
Is being a "CARDIOPULMONARY TECHNOLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARDIOPULMONARY TECHNOLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARDIOPULMONARY TECHNOLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARDIOPULMONARY TECHNOLOGIST"
Job Number: 1462