Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Diagnoses and treats diseases of heart and its functions: Examines patient for symptoms indicative of heart disorders, using medical instruments and equipment.
- 2) Studies diagnostic images and electrocardiograph recordings to aid in making diagnoses.
- 3) Prescribes medications, and recommends dietary and activity program, as indicated.
- 4) Refers patient to SURGEON specializing in cardiac cases when need for corrective surgery is indicated.
- 5) May engage in research to study anatomy of and diseases peculiar to heart.
Is being a "CARDIOLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARDIOLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARDIOLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARDIOLOGIST"
Job Number: 1461