Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that stitches articles, such as hairpins, hooks and eyes, knitting needles, and snap fasteners, onto cards for sales presentation: Mounts cones of threads onto spindles and threads ends through guides.
- 2) Stacks cards in gravity fed hopper.
- 3) Starts machine and observes machine for jams as articles drop down feeder tubes and are stitched onto moving card.
- 4) Cuts stitching between cards to separate cards, using scissors, and stacks filled cards.
- 5) May attach articles on cards, using staples, elastic, or metal fasteners.
- 6) May be designated according to type of article mounted as Metal-Hairpin Carder; Pin Inserter.
Is being a "CARDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARDER"
Job Number: 1458