"CARD LACER, JACQUARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically laces Jacquard pattern cards with cord to form pattern chain for use on Jacquard loom: Stacks punched pattern cards in sequence or blank cards in automatic feed mechanism or places cards individually on feed belt.
- 2) Observes machine operation to ensure that cards are spaced evenly and fed singly according to numerical sequence into lacing mechanism.
- 3) Replenishes spools of lacing cord.
- 4) May tend machine that duplicates sets of cards.
- 5) May number cards according to prescribed sequence, using pencil or hand-numbering device.
Is being a "CARD LACER, JACQUARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARD LACER, JACQUARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARD LACER, JACQUARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARD LACER, JACQUARD"
Job Number: 1453