"CARD GRINDER HELPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists CARD GRINDER in setting up and repairing cotton and synthetic fiber carding machines and picking machines: Cleans machines of waste and excess fibers from previous run, using airhose.
- 2) Inspects machines and machine parts to detect wearing of or damage to parts.
- 3) Replaces defective parts, such as rollers, belts and gears, using handtools.
- 4) Adjusts clearance between carding and doffing cylinder and between flats, using leaf, flat, and pen gauges, and listening for contact of surfaces.
- 5) Adjusts machine parts, such as prefeeders, evenfeeders, and levers, to regulate speed of machine, flow of fiber, and length of lap.
- 6) Grinds wire teeth of flats and carding and doffing cylinders, using grinding device.
- 7) Inspects teeth to verify grinding meets specifications.
- 8) Lubricates wearing surfaces of machine, using oilcan.
Is being a "CARD GRINDER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARD GRINDER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARD GRINDER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARD GRINDER HELPER"
Job Number: 1452