"CARD CUTTER, JACQUARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to punch holes in Jacquard loom pattern cards, following design draft: Clamps paper design draft to frame on front of machine, and positions blank pattern cards in guide under punches.
- 2) Places automatic marker in line with first row of design marks.
- 3) Engages clutch to start punching head.
- 4) Presses keys that control cutting dies following arrangement of holes indicated on design draft.
- 5) Compares punched card with pattern to detect cutting errors, and pastes squares of paper over holes punched in error.
- 6) Numbers cards in consecutive order.
Is being a "CARD CUTTER, JACQUARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARD CUTTER, JACQUARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARD CUTTER, JACQUARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARD CUTTER, JACQUARD"
Job Number: 1449