Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Replaces carbon anodes of electrolytic cells used in processing aluminum or magnesium: Disconnects anode assembly from connector arm, using wrenches.
- 2) Signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to lift burned anodes from pot and lower new anode assembly into pot.
- 3) Cleans connector arms, using sandblast hose.
- 4) Fastens anode rod to connector arm, and adjusts assembly to suspend anode in bath.
- 5) Breaks burnt carbon block from steel stubs, using sledgehammer, and unbolts steel stubs from copper rods, using wrench.
- 6) Shovels broken carbon into boxes, and loads rods and stubs on trailers for removal.
Is being a "CARBON SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARBON SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARBON SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARBON SETTER"
Job Number: 1433