Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that interleafs rolls of carbon and copy paper and winds interleafed paper into rolls of specified length: Reads work order to determine size and type carbon and copy paper to be processed.
- 2) Places specified rolls of paper on machine spindles, using chain hoist.
- 3) Threads ends of rolls through feed rollers and paper guides, under edge trimming knives, and laps ends around takeup spindle core.
- 4) Adjusts paper guides and tension controls, using wrench.
- 5) Starts machine and observes machine operation to detect wrinkling of paper and uneven winding.
- 6) Reads footage counter and stops machine when specified footage is wound.
- 7) Cuts interleafed paper, using knife, and removes roll from machine, using chain hoist.
- 8) Records size and number of rolls processed on work order.
Is being a "CARBON-PAPER INTERLEAFER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARBON-PAPER INTERLEAFER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARBON-PAPER INTERLEAFER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARBON-PAPER INTERLEAFER"
Job Number: 1442