Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine and ovens to mix and dry ingredients used to fabricate carbide cutting-tool inserts, following work orders and charts: Reads work order to determine amount and grade of carbide specified.
- 2) Computes amounts of ingredients required, using charts.
- 3) Scoops ingredients from canisters, and weighs ingredients on scale to obtain specified amounts.
- 4) Pours ingredients into cylindrical-tumbler mixing machine, starts tumbler, and stops it after specified time.
- 5) Pours mixed ingredients into pans, and places them in decarbonizing oven to dry and burn off impurities.
- 6) Removes pans from oven, adds other ingredients, and sifts mixture through screen to obtain powder of even consistency.
- 7) Cleans equipment after each batch.
Is being a "CARBIDE-POWDER PROCESSOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARBIDE-POWDER PROCESSOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARBIDE-POWDER PROCESSOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARBIDE-POWDER PROCESSOR"
Job Number: 1429