Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in washing and polishing automobiles and performing related services in automatic car wash: Inventories supplies, such as detergents, brushes, and tire-blacking compound.
- 2) Quotes prices to customers desiring such services as automobile waxing and polishing.
- 3) Accepts payment and makes change.
- 4) Supervises personnel engaged in polishing and washing automobiles or parts of vehicles not washed by automatic mechanism.
- 5) Inspects equipment for wear and arranges for repair or replacement as necessary.
- 6) Resolves customer complaints.
- 7) Keeps records of daily receipts, employee time and wage data, and supplies used.
- 8) May participate in washing, polishing, and performance of other services during peak periods.
Is being a "CAR-WASH SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CAR-WASH SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CAR-WASH SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CAR-WASH SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 1518