Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs interior fixtures in railroad cars, using handtools and portable power tools: Positions and bolts seats in place, using wrench.
- 2) Bolts door tracks and posts to side of car, using impact wrench.
- 3) Guides door into tracks, using hoist.
- 4) Positions and fastens windows in casings, using screwdrivers.
- 5) Rubs paraffin over window guides to ensure smooth operation.
- 6) Installs and aligns steps and ladders, using wrenches, jacks, hoist, and sledge.
- 7) Measures to determine location of other fixtures, such as curtains, handles, signal cords, and door hardware, using gauges, and secures fixtures in place, using screwdrivers and portable power tools.
Is being a "CAR TRIMMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CAR TRIMMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CAR TRIMMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CAR TRIMMER"
Job Number: 1427