Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in cleaning railroad freight and passenger cars: Assigns daily work schedules to workers.
- 2) Requisitions supplies, such as hoses, sponges, brushes, shovels, and cleaning solvents from supply room.
- 3) Inspects cleaned cars to ensure that interior and exterior are washed, protruding nails removed from floor and sides, holes in floor and sides are covered with boards, doors are securely closed, and for worn out parts of defects on railway cars.
- 4) Prepares report each day indicating number and type of cars cleaned and ready for use, following ICC regulations, and reports areas needing repairs.
- 5) When supervising workers engaged in cleaning only passenger cars, may be designated Passenger-Car-Cleaning Supervisor.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "CAR-CLEANING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CAR-CLEANING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CAR-CLEANING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CAR-CLEANING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 1446