Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that inserts and tamps washers and affixes cover to dry-cell containers: Inserts washers and dumps caps into feeding mechanisms.
- 2) Starts machine and observes mirror to inspect units passing on conveyor to ensure washers are at prescribed depth.
- 3) Inspects capped cells for defects and offcenter carbon rods.
- 4) Adjusts machine for changes in size of cans or to correct malfunction, using handtools.
- 5) May tend machine equipped with device that cuts paper washers from tape, inserts washer, and affixes cap to can.
Is being a "CAPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CAPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CAPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CAPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1409