Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs damaged or worn tent, awning, or other canvas articles: Spreads canvas on worktable and examines it for holes, tears, and worn areas.
- 2) Trims edges of damaged area, using scissors or knife.
- 3) Patches holes, sews tears, or darns defective area, using needle and thread or sewing machine.
- 4) Stamps grommets into edges of canvas, using mallet and punch or eyelet machine.
- 5) May repair leatherette fabrics.
- 6) May measure structures for canvas coverings, using tape measure.
Is being a "CANVAS REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CANVAS REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CANVAS REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CANVAS REPAIRER"
Job Number: 1400