Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs or replaces prewoven panels of cane, willow, or rattan in furniture frames: Cuts damaged panel from furniture frame, using knife.
- 2) Pries wooden splines from grooves in frame, using chisel.
- 3) Places frame in water to soften dried glue and adhering panel of cane or willow, and scrapes surfaces clean.
- 4) Brushes glue into grooves around frame opening and stretches water-soaked panel over opening.
- 5) Forces edges of panel into grooves, using wedge and mallet or pneumatic press.
- 6) Brushes glue over panel edges in grooves, and forces splines into grooves flush with surface.
- 7) Trims excess material, using knife.
- 8) May cut prewoven panels to size, using pattern and scissors or cutting machine.
Is being a "CANER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CANER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CANER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CANER II"
Job Number: 1390