Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pours and spreads batches of cooked candy, such as fudge, caramel, or toffee, in pans or trays, or onto temperature-controlled slabs preparatory to cutting: Covers pan, tray, or slab with wax paper, dusts lined pan with powdered sugar, or greases with shortening to prevent sticking.
- 2) Spreads candy to specified thickness, using spatula or roller.
- 3) May cut candy into sections, using knife, for use by CUTTING-MACHINE OPERATOR or set cutter frames into candy to slice it into individual sections.
- 4) May roughen surface with scraper to simulate homemade candy or sprinkle chopped nuts or fruit over candy to decorate it.
- 5) When spreading and cutting bar candy, may be designated Candy Maker, Bar.
Is being a "CANDY SPREADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CANDY SPREADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CANDY SPREADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CANDY SPREADER"
Job Number: 1386