"CANDY MOLDER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pours liquid candy into chilled molds to form solid candy figures, such as animals or Christmas trees: Dumps or pours candy into warming pan and turns dial to heat product to pouring temperature.
- 2) Stirs candy to facilitate melting and pours it into chilled mold.
- 3) Taps or tilts mold to distribute candy uniformly throughout mold.
- 4) Opens mold when candy has congealed and removes figure.
- 5) May be designated by type of candy molded as Chocolate Molder.
Is being a "CANDY MOLDER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CANDY MOLDER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CANDY MOLDER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CANDY MOLDER, HAND"
Job Number: 1384