Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mixes and cooks candy ingredients by following, modifying, or formulating recipes to produce product of specified flavor, texture, and color: Cooks ingredients.
- 2) Examines, feels, and tastes product to evaluate color, texture, and flavor.
- 3) Adds ingredients or modifies cooking and forming operations as needed.
- 4) May direct CANDY-MAKER HELPERS.
- 5) May be designated according to type of candy produced as Caramel-Candy Maker; Coconut-Candy Maker; Fudge-Candy Maker; Hard-Candy Maker; Nougat-Candy Maker; Taffy-Candy Maker.
Is being a "CANDY MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CANDY MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CANDY MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CANDY MAKER"
Job Number: 1383