"CANDLE MOLDER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends cast-molding machine that forms candles: Fills machine with liquid wax and turns valve to force steam into jackets to heat molds.
- 2) Turns valve to transfer wax to molds.
- 3) Scrapes flash from molds, using knife, and depresses pedal to eject candles into trays.
- 4) Cuts candlewick ends to specified length, using knife.
- 5) May move lever to force needles, threaded with wicks, through candles or to insert pins into candles, leaving hole for later insertion of wick.
- 6) May imbed decorative bases in butt ends of candles during cooling.
- 7) May insert wax cores in molds for application of final wax coating.
Is being a "CANDLE MOLDER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CANDLE MOLDER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CANDLE MOLDER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CANDLE MOLDER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 1377