Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cancels insurance policies as requested by agents: Receives computer printout of cancellation data or retrieves expiration card from file.
- 2) Checks number on card with number of policy.
- 3) Computes refunds, using calculator, adding machine, and rate tables.
- 4) Types cancellation correspondence and mails with canceled policy to policyholder.
- 5) Types cancellation notice and routes to bookkeeping department for recording.
- 6) Mails cancellation notice to agent.
Is being a "CANCELLATION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CANCELLATION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CANCELLATION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CANCELLATION CLERK"
Job Number: 1373