Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Camouflages military field equipment and installations, using items such as nets, paint, brush, and grass: Observes field areas to determine types of camouflage required.
- 2) Applies specified garnishes to nets to prepare nets for use in camouflaging activities.
- 3) Drapes and covers field equipment and activities with nets, employing rigging techniques.
- 4) Camouflages equipment and structures, using paint and natural materials, such as grass and brush.
- 5) Fabricates camouflage materials and decoys in shop, using handtools.
- 6) Erects decoys, runs misleading tracks to decoys, and simulates activity to confuse enemy forces.
Is being a "CAMOUFLAGE SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CAMOUFLAGE SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CAMOUFLAGE SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CAMOUFLAGE SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 1363