Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and adjusts cameras, using specialized tools and test devices: Disassembles camera, using handtools.
- 2) Tests and aligns diaphragm, lens mounts, and film transport to minimize optical distortion, using precision gauges.
- 3) Adjusts range and view finders, using fixed focusing target.
- 4) Calibrates operation of shutter, diaphragm, and lens carriers with dial settings, using electronic or stroboscopic timing instruments.
- 5) Fabricates of modifies parts, using bench lathe, grinder, and drill press.
Is being a "CAMERA REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CAMERA REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CAMERA REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CAMERA REPAIRER"
Job Number: 1361