"CALIBRATION LABORATORY TECHNICIAN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests, calibrates, and repairs electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, and electronic measuring, recording, and indicating instruments and equipment for conformance to established standards, and assists in formulating calibration standards: Plans sequence of testing and calibration procedures for instruments and equipment, according to blueprints, schematics, technical manuals, and other specifications.
- 2) Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate, and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- 3) Disassembles instruments and equipment, using handtools, and inspects components for defects.
- 4) Measures parts for conformity with specifications, using micrometers, calipers, and other precision instruments.
- 5) Aligns, repairs, replaces, and balances component parts and circuitry.
- 6) Reassembles and calibrates instruments and equipment.
- 7) Devises formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
- 8) Assists engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair, and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording, and indicating instruments and equipment.
Is being a "CALIBRATION LABORATORY TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CALIBRATION LABORATORY TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CALIBRATION LABORATORY TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CALIBRATION LABORATORY TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 1352