Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any of following duties at calendering machine to facilitate coating, imprinting, or forming rubber sheeting or rubberized fabric: Changes fabric rolls and roll shells, using overhead hoist, on letoff racks and windup racks.
- 2) Threads material through machine.
- 3) Observes operation to detect faulty calendering.
- 5) Turns handwheels, moves lever, or presses buttons on control panel to adjust sheeting tension and windup speed.
- 6) Prepares and attaches identification tag to calendered roll.
- 7) May splice uncoated roll to end of roll in process inserting gum strip between ends and vulcanizing in bar splice press.
- 8) May read yardage gauge and compare weight for conformance to specifications.
- 9) May relieve CALENDER OPERATOR.
- 10) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "CALENDER-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CALENDER-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CALENDER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CALENDER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 1348