"CALENDER OPERATOR, FOUR-ROLL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates four-roll calender to coat fabric with rubber or produce plastic sheeting and roll sheets to specified thickness: Adjusts automatic control and observes temperature dial to heat calender rolls to specified temperature.
- 2) Starts machine and adjusts conveyor speed to regulate feeding of stock.
- 3) Turns adjustment wheels of rollers to specified settings to stretch fabric for calendering.
- 4) Verifies thickness and width of calendered stock with gauge and ruler.
- 5) Positions knife to trim edge of calendered fabric.
- 6) Interprets work orders, assigns duties, and informs crew of processing specifications.
- 7) May operate equipment from control board.
Is being a "CALENDER OPERATOR, FOUR-ROLL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CALENDER OPERATOR, FOUR-ROLL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CALENDER OPERATOR, FOUR-ROLL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CALENDER OPERATOR, FOUR-ROLL"
Job Number: 1341