Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Computes and records statistical, accounting and other numerical data, utilizing knowledge of mathematics and using machine that automatically performs mathematical processes, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and extraction of roots: Calculates statistical, accounting, and other numerical data, using calculating machine, and posts totals to records, such as inventories and summary sheets.
- 2) May verify computations made by other workers.
- 3) May be designated according to subject matter as Formula Figurer; Premium-Note Interest-Calculator Clerk.
- 4) May compute and record inventory data from audio transcription, using transcribing machine and calculator, and be designated Inventory Transcriber.
- 5) May be designated according to type of computations made as Weight Calculator.
Is being a "CALCULATING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CALCULATING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CALCULATING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CALCULATING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1334