Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends kiln that develops color of pigments used in making paints and glass enamels: Moves controls to set automatic heat regulator that maintains specified temperature in kiln.
- 2) Adjusts gas burners in kiln, using handtools, and lights pilot flames and burners.
- 3) Raises kiln bed or signals CALCINE FURNACE LOADER to raise kiln bed, containing pigments, into kiln and to remove bed from kiln after specified time.
- 4) May fill and empty saggers.
- 5) May tend crusher that breaks calcined chunks of pigment into smaller particles.
- 6) May tend auxiliary equipment, such as coaler, conveyor systems, pump, and rotary vacuum filter.
Is being a "CALCINE-FURNACE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CALCINE-FURNACE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CALCINE-FURNACE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CALCINE-FURNACE TENDER"
Job Number: 1330