"CALCINE FURNACE LOADER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs variety of duties to assist CALCINE-FURNACE TENDER in baking pigments to bring out color: Scoops dry blend of pigments from drums into clay saggers and stacks saggers on bed of kiln.
- 2) Positions kiln bed on hydraulic lift, using forklift.
- 3) Moves controls of hydraulic lift to raise kiln bed into overhead kiln and secures bed in kiln.
- 4) Removes bed from kiln on signal from CALCINE-FURNACE TENDER and empties saggers of calcined pigments into drum.
- 5) Weighs and tags drum and moves it to storage area, using handtruck.
- 6) May load saggers of dry blend onto revolving track of circular kiln for continuous-calcination process.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "CALCINE FURNACE LOADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CALCINE FURNACE LOADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CALCINE FURNACE LOADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CALCINE FURNACE LOADER"
Job Number: 1329