Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends hydraulic presses that compress and bake chipped, rolled, or slabbed plastics materials into cake molds for sheeting: Turns valves to regulate pressures and temperatures in baking and cooling presses.
- 2) Turns dial indicator arm to set press-cycle time.
- 3) Pulls hopper lever to fill mold with specified weight of plastics chips.
- 4) Places platen on top of mold and lifts filled mold to roller conveyor.
- 5) Pushes baked molds out of heated press, using bar.
- 6) Pushes filled molds from conveyor and supply rack into baking press.
- 7) Turns valve to close press.
- 8) Observes meters and gauges to verify specified temperatures, pressures, and press-cycle times.
Is being a "CAKE-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CAKE-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CAKE-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CAKE-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1327