Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists CAKE-PRESS OPERATOR in compressing and baking chipped, rolled, or slabbed plastics materials into cake molds for sheeting: Positions empty molds on platform scales.
- 2) Spreads plastics chips evenly over mold, using spreader.
- 3) Pushes molds along roller conveyor from baking press to cooling press.
- 4) Pushes cooled molds from press onto roller conveyor.
- 5) Removes platen from mold and pushes it along roller conveyor to storage rack.
- 6) Removes cake from mold and trims flash, using knife.
- 7) Stacks cakes on pallets.
- 8) Pushes empty mold along conveyor to scale.
- 9) Cleans molds and presses, using knife and scraper.
- 10) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "CAKE-PRESS-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CAKE-PRESS-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CAKE-PRESS-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CAKE-PRESS-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 1328