Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles radio, television, and phonograph cabinets, using handtools: Fits prefabricated wooden parts together.
- 2) Trims and smooths parts to fit, using handtools and sandpaper.
- 3) Inserts screws or dowels in predrilled holes, and fastens parts together with screwdriver, glue, and clamps.
- 4) Installs hardware, such as hinges, catches, and knobs, on assembled cabinet.
- 5) May cut baffle cloths and plastic screens to specified size and install them in cabinets, using hand or machine cutters, screwdriver, and stapling gun.
Is being a "CABINET ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CABINET ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CABINET ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CABINET ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 1295