Job Description and Jobs
- 4) bills according to type of delivery or consignor and computes charges on bills and amounts collected: Sorts c.
- 7) bills according to type of delivery or consignor, such as will-call parcel post, or store delivery.
- 8) Computes total of bills and verifies total against accounting records.
- 9) Calculates and records amount of money collected on delivery route for c.
- 12) bills, using adding and calculating machines.
- 13) May search customer records to correct addresses on misdirected packages.
Is being a "C.O.D. CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "C.O.D. CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "C.O.D. CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "C.O.D. CLERK"
Job Number: 1292