Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BUZZSAW OPERATOR in cutting logs into suitable lengths for use in stoves and fireplaces: Lifts limbs and trunks onto table of circular saw and holds them steady while they are cut.
- 2) Throws cut pieces into piles.
- 3) Lifts sawed pieces and stands pieces on end under blade of hydraulic-powered log splitter.
- 4) May hold limbs and trunks of fallen trees while they are sawed to length in woods with chain saw.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "BUZZSAW-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUZZSAW-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUZZSAW-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUZZSAW-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 1291