Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs following duties in connection with purchase and sale of merchandise to aid BUYER: Verifies quantity and quality of stock received from manufacturer.
- 2) Authorizes payment of invoices or return of shipment.
- 3) Approves advertising copy for newspaper.
- 4) Gives MARKERS information, such as price mark-ups or mark-downs, manufacturer number, season code, and style number to print on price tickets.
- 5) Inspects exchanged or refunded merchandise.
- 6) May sell merchandise to become familiar with customers' attitudes, preferences, and purchasing problems.
Is being a "BUYER, ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUYER, ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUYER, ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUYER, ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 3011