Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of automatic machines that drill thread holes and shape surface of nonmetallic button blanks: Loads workpieces into machine hopper, using hand scoop.
- 2) Starts machine and observes blanks feeding into rotating chucks on transport mechanism that conveys blanks to cutting tools and drills.
- 3) Stops machine and notifies setup mechanic of malfunction.
- 4) May hand feed pearl button blanks into machine to ensure that blanks are positioned face-up in chucks.
- 5) May place single blank in chuck of manually controlled machine and pull on leverage bar to force blank against cutting tool or drill.
Is being a "BUTTON-FACING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUTTON-FACING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUTTON-FACING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUTTON-FACING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1281