Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that melts and pasteurizes butter for use in fortifying and flavoring margarine: Opens valves to admit steam to heat chambers of liquefier and pasteurizer to prescribed temperatures.
- 2) Places butter blocks on revolving table and starts liquefier to melt and deposit liquefied butter into receiving tank.
- 3) Pumps melted butter through pasteurizer and preset cooling unit into holding tank.
- 4) Weighs and adds prescribed ingredients to complete batch.
- 5) Dismantles piping, using handtools.
- 6) Flushes lines, and cleans tanks and equipment, using solvents and water.
- 7) Maintains operating log and temperature charts.
Is being a "BUTTER LIQUEFIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUTTER LIQUEFIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUTTER LIQUEFIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUTTER LIQUEFIER"
Job Number: 1269