Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of household employees engaged in cooking, cleaning, and related domestic duties: Oversees serving of luncheon and dinner, sets table, directs workers in serving meals, or personally serves them.
- 2) Performs other services as requested, such as mixing and serving cocktails and tea.
- 3) Answers telephone and delivers messages.
- 4) Receives and announces guests.
- 6) May keep silver service clean and intact.
- 7) May employ and discharge other household employees.
Is being a "BUTLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUTLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUTLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUTLER"
Job Number: 4064