Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines and adjusts or repairs engines, chassis, electrical systems, and interior furnishings of buses: Starts engine and listens for indications of malfunctions.
- 2) Tests engine components, such as carburetors, distributors, radiators, and fuel pumps, to determine causes of malfunctions, using timers, gauges, and other testing devices.
- 3) Inspects chassis for defects in parts, such as universal joints, drive shaft, and air-suspension units.
- 4) Inspects electrical systems and equipment and interior furnishings.
- 5) May be designated according to specialty as Chassis Inspector; Electrical Inspector; Engine Inspector.
Is being a "BUS INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUS INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUS INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUS INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 1259