Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives bus to transport passengers over specified routes to local or distant points according to time schedule: Assists passengers with baggage and collects tickets or cash fares.
- 2) Regulates heating, lighting, and ventilating systems for passenger comfort.
- 3) Complies with local traffic regulations.
- 4) Reports delays or accidents.
- 5) Records cash receipts and ticket fares.
- 6) May make repairs and change tires.
- 7) May inspect bus and check gas, oil, and water before departure.
- 8) May load or unload baggage or express checked by passengers in baggage compartment.
- 9) May transport pupils between pickup points and school and be designated Bus Driver, School.
- 10) May drive diesel or electric powered transit bus to transport passengers over established city route and be designated Motor-Coach Driver; Trolley-Coach Driver.
Is being a "BUS DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BUS DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BUS DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BUS DRIVER"
Job Number: 1257